The USDA determines what "rural" means, and that varies widely by state. But if you're eligible, you can qualify for lower monthly payments and you don't need money for a down payment. You'll also spend less time in traffic driving to the closing.
Key Features of Rural Housing (USDA) Loans
- Available as a 30-year option with a fixed rate
- Finance 100% of your home with no down payment requirement
- No mortgage insurance means you have lower monthly payments
- The loan’s income eligibility cap varies by community
- Click here to see if your property is USDA eligible.
|Terms||30 years, fixed rate|
|Credit Score||640 minimum|
|Maximum Loan Limit||Yes, varies by county|
|*Up-Front Guarantee Fee financed into the loan.|
Questions? Get started now, and a licensed Loan Officer will reach out to you shortly.